This lovely and modern apartment is perfectly located on the famous Collins St, close to Southern Cross Station, Vue de Monde Restaurant, and The Lui Bar.
The tram stop is right at your door step. You’ll love the place because of its location, the neighbourhood, and the ambiance. On top of that, it's got an excellent facility of indoor-heated swimming pool and gym.
It is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
2-seater Dining Set
Flat Screen TV
Coffee Table + Comfy Cushions
5-Star Spectacular City Views
1 Double Bed
Clean Luxury Linens
High Quality Mattresses
Body Wash + Hand Soap + Shampoo + Conditioner + Toilet Paper + Bath Towels
Washing Machine + Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Cooking Items (e.g. pots and pans)
Kettle, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven, Cutlery
Free WIFI - details will be sent to you or are in the manual provided.
Guests will have secure access to the building and apartment, as well as its amenities:
Interaction with Guests:
Once your booking has been confirmed, we will confirm check-in/out instructions and details related to your stay sometime closer to the date of check-in.
Questions are welcomed, so please do not hesitate to ask if there are any problems/queries!
Collins St is a major street, located in the heart of the city of Melbourne. It is known for its grand Victorian architecture, prestigious boutiques and high-end retailers.
Southern Cross Station - Melbourne's major railway station - is located on the corner of Collins St and Spencer St. Along the Collins Street there are two theatres, the Athenaeum and Regent theatres, that host performances throughout the year. There are a range of different restaurants that are located throughout Collins St, from affordable to fancy restaurants. You'll be spoilt for choice!
Distance from the apartment:
Melbourne Aquarium/Sea Life (650m)
Crown Casino (750m)
Bourke Street Mall (1.1 km)
Melbourne Central (1.5 km)
Queen Victoria Market (1.6 km)
State Library of Victoria (1.8 km)
With a high walk score, walking is the most efficient way around the city. For places a little further out, the apartment is located within the free tram zone. Whether it be Melbourne's secret hidden laneways, late night hotspots, day-time activities, or education institutions, my place is in the HEART of it all.
In fact, there is a tram stop right outside the apartment building (Collins St/Southern Cross Station Tram Stop).
Southern Cross Station itself is but a few minutes walk away.
Other Things to Note:
STRICT House Rules:
1. NO SMOKING, PARTIES or PETS. Smoking will be charged with a $500 fine if done in the apartment.
2. Please keep the noise levels to an appropriate level always - respect your neighbours. We may evict you if we receive many noise complaints.
3. Max number of guests is shown on the listing, do not have more guests without notifying me first.
4. When cooking, you must use the range hood so as to not set off the fire alarm. If the alarm goes off, the fire department will be called and the full fee will be charged to you.
5. Look after your keys and e-tag! If either one of them is lost, you will be charged for a new set of keys ($250).
6. Don't lock yourself out, because if it happens and I'm in a situation where I'm unable to help, we will need to call for external assistance and you will be charged for the fee ($200).
7. Please check-out by 10am. Late check-outs will incur a $100 fee.
8. Please leave the apartment in a similar condition to when you checked in. Costs from any damages, theft and losses will be passed on to you on top of your security deposit, which will be claimed ($500). It will be your responsibility.
9. NO eating in the bedrooms.
10. Please dispose of excess rubbish at the rubbish disposal located near the lift.
11. $20 key drop fees incur for check-ins for late check-in hours (9pm-12am). $50 fees occur for check-ins after 12am. This will need to be paid directly to the delivery person - if not, it will be charged via Airbnb.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM