DreamHost at Collins 35 epitomises the modern apartment. Tastefully furnished with all the essentials. Once you manage to drag yourself away from apartment, you will find the famous Collins St right at your doorstep. Southern Cross station is also a mere 5-minute walk away.
The tram stop is right at your door step. On top of that, feel free to relax in the indoor heated swimming pool or get a quick pump at the gym.
It is perfect for couples, the solo adventurer, and business travellers.
2-seater Dining Set
Flat Screen TV
Coffee Table + Comfy Cushions
5-Star Spectacular City Views
1 Queen Bed
Clean Luxury Linens
High Quality Mattresses
Body Wash + Hand Soap + Shampoo + Conditioner + Toilet Paper + Bath Towels
Washing Machine + Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Cooking Items (e.g. pots and pans)
Kettle, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven, Cutlery
Free WIFI - details will be sent to you or are in the manual provided.
Guests will have secure access to the building and apartment, as well as its amenities:
Interaction with Guests:
Once your booking has been confirmed, we will confirm check-in/out instructions and details related to your stay sometime closer to the date of check-in.
Questions are welcomed, so please do not hesitate to ask if there are any problems/queries!
Collins St is located in the heart of the city of Melbourne. It is known for its grand Victorian architecture, prestigious boutiques and high-end retailers.
Southern Cross Station, Melbourne's major railway station, is located on the corner of Collins St and Spencer St. Along Collins Street there are two theatres, the Athenaeum and Regent theatres, that host performances throughout the year. There are restaurants to suit everybody, ranging from affordable eateries to luxurious fine dining.
Distance from the apartment:
Melbourne Aquarium/Sea Life (650m)
Crown Casino (750m)
Bourke Street Mall (1.1 km)
Melbourne Central (1.5 km)
Queen Victoria Market (1.6 km)
State Library of Victoria (1.8 km)
Getting around Melbourne from the apartment is super easy! Tram stops are only steps away from the building. Melbourne Tram routes 11, 12, 48 and 109 run down Collins St through the city centre. Additionally, travelling around the city is free within the free tram zone.
If you would like to travel a little further, you can take the train from Southern Cross Station, located on the corner of Collins St and Spencer St. It also provides easy transport to and from the airport via SkyBus.
Other Things to Note:
STRICT House Rules:
1. NO SMOKING, PARTIES or PETS. Smoking will be charged with a $500 fine if done in the apartment.
2. Please keep the noise levels to an appropriate level always - respect your neighbours. We may evict you if we receive many noise complaints.
3. Max number of guests is shown on the listing, do not have more guests without notifying me first.
4. When cooking, you must use the range hood so as to not set off the fire alarm. If the alarm goes off, the fire department will be called and the full fee will be charged to you.
5. Look after your keys and e-tag! If either one of them is lost, you will be charged for a new set of keys ($250).
6. Don't lock yourself out, because if it happens and I'm in a situation where I'm unable to help, we will need to call for external assistance and you will be charged for the fee ($200).
7. Please check-out by 10am. Late check-outs will incur a $100 fee.
8. Please leave the apartment in a similar condition to when you checked in. Costs from any damages, theft and losses will be passed on to you on top of your security deposit, which will be claimed ($500). It will be your responsibility.
9. NO eating in the bedrooms.
10. Please dispose of excess rubbish at the rubbish disposal located near the lift.
11. $20 key drop fees incur for check-ins for late check-in hours (9pm-12am). $50 fees occur for check-ins after 12am. This will need to be paid directly to the delivery person - if not, it will be charged via Airbnb.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM