Your South Brisbane abode is right in the heart of Brisbane's arts precinct, 5 minutes walk to Southbank, the Convention Centre and Cultural Centre, with world-class galleries and entertainment at your doorstep. Street bars, restaurants, and West End only a stone's throw away! This luxury 1 Bedroom apartment features a huge balcony and views to the city. You'll find it is surprisingly quiet and cosy inside yet everything is just a few steps away.
This stylish apartment is on the third floor of the unique Station 16 building, and features everything you need for your getaway. Fully equipped with all the amenities you require, it has a comfortable bedroom, bathroom, and a full kitchen, laundry, and an open plan living area with floor to ceiling glass windows opening out to the balcony and the views to the city beyond.
• Queen bed
• Quality linen and assortment of pillows
• Two large mirrored wardrobes
• Ducted air conditioning
• Bedside lamps
• Wall-mounted TV
• Dishwasher and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with all modern appliances
• Stone benchtops
• Shower, toilet
• Thick, fluffy towels
• Hair dryer
• Shampoo, conditioner, soap
Open Plan Living & Dining
• Sofa bed – simple click clack to convert into double bed
• 4 seater dining table
• 2 seater breakfast bar
• Desk work area
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free bottle of wine upon arrival
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer
• Bedding and towels provided
• Large balcony with sofa and 4 seat outdoor setting
• Private carpark in secure basement garage
Guests have full, private use of the apartment and shared use of the building facilities.
• Gym with treadmill, stationary cycle & weighted balls (Air conditioned)
• BBQ Area
Interaction with Guests:
We're only a message away and always happy to help :)
South Brisbane is teeming with fine dining, casual eateries, bars, cafes, culture and entertainment, all within a few minutes walk from your doorstep.
• Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre 350m
• GOMA - Gallery of Modern Art 400m
• State Library of Qld 400m
• Queensland Art Gallery 400m
• QPAC - Queensland Performing Arts Centre 650m
• South Brisband train station 650m
• West End dining precinct 850m
• Queensland Conservatorium 900m
• CBD via Victoria Bridge 1km
• Streets Beach - Southbank Parklands 1.1km
• South Bank Ferry Terminal 1.1km
• South Bank Tafe 1.5km
Public buses are available nearby on Melbourne St.
South Brisbane station is 5-min walk.
Nearest City Cat ferry terminal is 10-minutes walk at the South Bank Ferry Terminal.
Taxis, Uber and Ola are plentiful. We'll send you a $20 discount off your first Ola trip on request.
Also check out the handy little LIME scooters to zip around the city on.
If you are arriving into Brisbane by air, the airport is 16 kms (approx. 20 min by car) to the apartment, the best way to get there is via a Shuttle bus or Uber/Ola. Alternatively you can catch the train from one of the airport train stations to South Brisbane station, and it's then about a 5 minute easy walk from there to the apartment.
Other Things to Note:
Parking is available for 1 car.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 3PM - 12AM (midnight)